Matcha is one of those polarizing foods. But the people who are down with it absolutely love (emphasis: luv) it. This March, we wanted to showcase matcha not only because of its lucky green color but because of its complementary pairing with CBD.
Mocktails are genius, aren’t they? Whether you don’t drink alcohol or just need a break, there’s no reason why you should miss out on the fun of crisp citrusy beverages just because you don’t want to catch a buzz from alcohol.
So celebrate the fun of March with matcha that goes beyond the boring latte. This delicious green beverage is tangy, energizing, and absolutely refreshing—plus, it only takes a couple of minutes to make. You won’t get pinched wielding this cute drink.
Equipment + Materials
- 1 Matcha Whisk (or, if you don’t have a traditional Japanese bamboo matcha whisk, just use a plain whisk—we won’t tell anyone)
- 1 Rocks Glass
- 1 Metal Stirring Spoon
- 2 teaspoons warm water
- 1 teaspoon matcha tea powder
- ½ cup (approximate) ice cubes
- 1 cup sparkling lime bubbly water
- 1 dose of Social CBD’s Unflavored Isolate CBD Oil Drops
- 1 extra juicy lime wedge
- 1 sprig fresh mint (garnish)
- In your glass, combine the warm water and match powder. Mix the matcha and the water vigorously until the texture is smooth and not too grainy (for this reason, using a bamboo whisk is ideal).
- Over the mixture, pour a generous serving of ice.
- Once the ice is added, fill the glass to the top with sparkling lime bubbly water.
- Add one dose of Social CBD’s Unflavored Isolate CBD Oil Drops.
- Squeeze your lime wedge into the drink to taste.
- Stir the drink with a metal spoon. It’s important to use metal to keep it all cold.
- For garnish and a photo-worthy touch, add a fresh sprig of mint.
This spring pick-me-up is absolutely de-lish! That’s it. If you want to see more easy recipes or learn more in the realm of CBD education, check out the Social CBD blog here.