Cooling, strong and sweet, mint is one of the world’s most-loved and balanced flavors, and it’s certainly one of our favorites. Mint leaves are packed with flavor and that signature scent—if you pick mint fresh, you’ll be smelling it for hours. It’s a highly adaptable herb and can be served in tandem with chocolate, rum, watermelon, pesto, and in this case espresso!
For its taste as well as its cognitive-enhancing abilities, mint is a wonderful addition to coffee. Both coffee and mint can assist with energy, focus and a midday bout of sleepiness. So why not celebrate mint with a springy and refreshing Vanilla Mint CBD latte?
This icy beverage is delicious and will add that extra something to a routine morning, or can be a fun mid-afternoon pick-me-up for sluggish days. It only takes a few minutes and is easily adaptable, depending on how sweet and caffeinated you prefer your beverages.
- 1 ounce creme de menthe syrup
- ¼ ounce vanilla syrup
- 8 ounces whole milk (or your favorite substitute such as oat milk or almond milk)
- 2 ounces chilled espresso or 4 ounces cold brewed coffee (your call)
- 1 serving of Social CBD’s Vanilla Mint Broad Spectrum Drops
- Or, if you’re more into CBD Isolate, this recipe is also tasty with 1 serving of Peppermint Isolate CBD Oil Drops
- Plenty of ice
- Fill a tall serving glass with ice and combine milk, espresso, peppermint syrup, vanilla syrup and CBD drops.
- Stir the concoction until well-combined.
- Serve with a sprig of fresh mint for garnish, if desired.
Then, grab a book, sit on the patio, or take it to your desk for a pick-me-up while you work. ¡Salud!