A daily dose of Red Raspberry CBD gummies help balance your endocannabinoid system (ECS) so you can feel better every day.
- Feel better about feeling better. Social CBD Balance gummies are made with plant-based actives that support your natural systems to better balance stress, sleep, recovery, and mood.
- Each serving contains 25mg of CBD
- Natural Red Raspberry flavor
- THC-free formula made CBD from US-grown hemp
- Plant-based formula free from animal by-products, artificial colors and artificial flavors
- Contains 60 Gummies Per Jar
Ingredients: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Pectin, Apple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Fruit and Vegetable Juice for color, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid
Allergen Information: This product is manufactured in a facility that does not handle peanuts, soybeans, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts and/or wheat or gluten.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of CBD gummies?
Social CBD Gummies are made with Broad Spectrum CBD, drenched in fruit flavor. Our Broad Spectrum CBD has unique properties that may support your overall wellness. Our CBD gummies interact with your endocannabinoid system which may encourage healthy sleep patterns and promote physical recovery, though are not intended to cure or treat any medical conditions.
How many CBD gummies should I eat?
For best results, we recommend that you take two gummies. Each of our CBD gummies contain 12.5MG of Broad Spectrum CBD, giving you a total of 25MG to support you throughout your day.
What are CBD gummies?
CBD Gummies are an way to add Broad Spectrum CBD to your daily routine, delivering a convenient dose of 25mg of CBD per serving. Social’s CBD Gummies are made with fruit juice flavoring and are formulated to give your body the support it deserves—delivering pure hemp-derived CBD with additional natural cannabinoids.
Can CBD gummies get you high?
Nope! Our Broad Spectrum CBD in nature is non-psychoactive. Social CBD Gummies feature Broad Spectrum CBD, which will always contain less than 0.0% THC.